Monday 13 June 2011

Lionheart Magazine

Morning everyone! Here's a pattern I designed inspired by Lionheart magazine, which will feature in the magazine as a pull out along with another design by me. It's also featured as the background of the magazine's twitter background.



The new magazine is created by Helen Martin, whose writing I always love, it's always really inspiring and uplifting. Here's a little bit about starting the magazine written on the blog:

'This magazine will be co-ordinated entirely by myself, starting from nothing but the pure and simple faith that it shall be created – and hopefully be read. Maybe even loved? Then stacked somewhere for safe keeping and inspirational viewing for years to come. This is not about the throwaway, this is about you, me and everyone wrapping our arms around what we HAVE, and CAN DO! Blimey, there are so many inspirational people in this world, let’s celebrate them, discuss them and have loads of fun! Life’s FAR TOO SHORT for mulling over the details that confine us.

This is my dream. This here is a blog, dedicated to this dream. At a time when print is out, the media is going through a transition and we’re all assessing our bank balances, it’s on, the dream. It’s on. I may never have a mortgage, but I’m darn well making this magazine.'

I'm so happy to be involved in it, the magazine will encompass all of the types of things I love, to visit their blog please go to:

http://lionheartmagazine.wordpress.com/

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments Georgia - xx Lionheart sounds good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabtastic....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pattern, sounds so exciting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, glad to be a lion!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Georgia i am back giving comments after a frustration 4 weeks of problems with my blog. My daughter has now sorted it for me. Love your print and glad you are a lion!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this pattern, the colours are great, it looks very regal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete