Tuesday 5 April 2011

Origami Chicken

I'm back! And very much missing Copenhagen already - but will bore you with the photos later! Anyway I had a lovely surprise on my return yesterday o find that the v.talented Joanne Hawker had featured me on her blog Origami Chicken. I was so pleased, as I've been following her blog for a while now and really love reading it, you can check it out here. Her website is wonderfully inspiring also, take a look by visiting: http://www.joannehawker.co.uk/. Thanks Joanne!x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely time. I'm off to check out Origami Chicken now ... well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked at Origami Chicken's post to see your work. How lovely to be chosen by her. It looks great WellDone...... Can't wait for the photos of your trip. x

    ReplyDelete