Saturday 11 May 2013

Ketchup On Everything


I just have to share this amazing prize I won recently on twitter through Blog & Buy Sale. Which if you haven't stumbled upon before, is a fantastic site which showcases the work of independent artists/designers/makers. It's really great for finding really quirky and unique products. I've been pouring  over the work of Kay Vincent (Ketchup on Everything) for a while now - in fact our house definitely needs to have one of these prints! I love the humour and simplicity in her designs, as well as the graphic colour palette.  So I was thrilled to win this gorgeous melamine coaster set, it's made in Britain and is of a really lovely quality, and oh how these quirky little characters make me smile in the mornings when drinking my morning cuppa! Thank you so much to Kay and Blog & Buy Sale!


1 comment: