Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! Hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. I had such a lovely one, just thought I'd share with you all some of the fantastic gifts I got
this year...

A gorgeous vintage Babycham teatowel from Mum and Dad (the happiest drink in the world!)


A snuggly Cath Kidston Deer Jumper, perfect for my post christmas paunch from Ian.

This beautiful scarf from my sister Alie.

......and one of my favourite Christmassy films 'While You Were Sleeping' from Thea.


This is a Mad Men book which I got Ian for Christmas as we've both developed a bit of an obsession with it - it's really inspiring and so gorgeously illustrated by Dyna Moe. We also love doing the Mad Men yourself avatar:
http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/madmenyourself/


Anyway, I'm itching to get going on more patterns for this year, so will be back again for a pattern a day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR GEORGIA! x

    That's an excellent Christmas stash! V. jealous of the CK jumper and tea towel in particular. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you too! Just catching up on everyones blogging, v.exciting looking at everyone's Christmasses! - Edinburgh looks amazing, really want to go there!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back XX

    ReplyDelete