Thursday 3 March 2011

The Most Amazing Book!

I received the most amazing book in the post yesterday from the lovely Sam Tickner, she's an illustrator that I've been following on twitter for a while now and I just love her work. She's one half of Firecatcher - an ward winning multi - disciplinary studio founded in 2006 with Rebecca Peacock. They have an amazing website www.firecatcher.co.uk, it's so inspiring I was really excited when I first found it!

Anyway back to the book, it's just so gorgoeus, my photos really don't do it justice.

It has really lovely all different texture and patterned papers inside...

and I just love the colours, really natural and yet still bright and uplifting.


And I had to put this picture on from Sam's Blog, it's one of my absolute favourites.
Thank you Sam!x

4 comments:

  1. You're right - its a beautiful looking book! I will add that one to my Amazon Wish List. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks very WONDERFUL !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your lovely comments! You can find more here... http://www.etsy.com/shop/Firecatcher xxx

    ReplyDelete